April 24th 2018 brought new updates for a popular game, ”Clash Royale”. The event brought new tweaks to 12 cards and fans are delighted about these improvements. Now, they have the possibility to use the Barbarian Barrel, Lightning Spell or Dark Prince.
The changes will contribute to creating the perfect atmosphere in competitive arenas and this means that a larger focus on Supercell is necessary. Next to balances, the update will come with other interesting options like fixes for the Cannon Cart, Sparky, Witch and Hunter.
Let’s see what the Balance changes are for April 2018 in Clash Royale
- The Dark Prince’s Shield Hitpoints have been reduced for allowing counter plays to act against him faster;
- The Spear Goblins’ speed has been increased from 1 to 1.2 seconds. Three separate cards are affected by this change: Spear Goblins, Goblin Hut and Goblin Gang;
- The possible damage from the Ice Spirit area has been decreased by 4% and the Freeze duration has been lowered to 1 second. This change keeps the game competitive;
- The Tornado only lasts two seconds now and the Damage/ second level has been increased by 21%;
- The Barbarian Barrel range has been increased to 7 tiles from 6.5. This improvement makes him capable to hit targets more accurately;
- The Knight Hitpoints have been increased by 3% as well as the Damage produced by Dart Goblin;
- The Skeleton Barrel has been increased to seven;
- The Lightning Radius has been increased to 3.5.
- In addition, the Magic Archer can hit moving targets with better precision. Other updates refer to other features like Spells that now can be played on the river.
Last, but not least, the Clash Royale April 2018 edition comes with a lot of bugs registered in elements like the Cannon Cart, Witch, Sparky and Hunter fixed. Under these conditions, fans will love the new version of Clash Royale.
Henry Lares is still early into his career as tech reporter but has already had his work published in many major publications including Tech Crunch and the Huffington Post. In regards to academics, Henry earned an engineering degree from Apex Technical School. Henry has a passion for emerging technology and covers upcoming products and breakthroughs in science and tech.