vShare is a great iOS app that gives iPhone and iPad owners the ability to download apps that Apple doesn’t “agree” with. Not just that, but vShare can also be used to download paid apps for free and this is what makes it a “must have” for all jailbreak fans. However, the best thing about vShare is that it doesn’t require a jailbroken iPhone to work. With that said, today we are going to present readers with a step-by-step guide on how to install vShare on their iOS device and download everything they want for free!
Supported Operating Systems
The first thing Apple fans need to do before installing vShare on their device is to check to see if their operating system is supported.
- iOS 10;
- iOS 9.3;
- iOS 9.2;
- iOS 9.1;
- iOS 9;
- iOS 8.3;
- iOS 8.4.1;
- iOS 8.2;
- iOS 8.4.
How to Install vShare
- Launch Safari (the default iOS browser);
- Access the official vShare.com website;
- Two vShare versions will appear and users need to select the “Unjailbroken” option;
- Tap on the “Download” button;
- A notification with the following text will pop-up “ssl-api.appvv.com would like to install vShare”;
- Tap the “Install” button;
- A pop-up error will appear after the installation process is completed;
- The error will include this following text “Untrusted Enterprise Developer” and users need to tap on “Cancel”;
- Now head over to Settings – General – Profiles and search for vShare;
- After finding the vShare profile, tap on the Trust option and then tap it one more time;
The app should work without any issues after following the above step-by-step guide. Now that vShare has been installed, users will be able to install paid apps on their iOS device without having to pay a dime. Things get even better than this since vShare also features a friendly UI that makes it easy for people to download everything they want.
Henry Lares is still early into his career as tech reporter but has already had his work published in many major publications including Tech Crunch and the Huffington Post. In regards to academics, Henry earned an engineering degree from Apex Technical School. Henry has a passion for emerging technology and covers upcoming products and breakthroughs in science and tech.