Since the most recent Mass Effect game was released back in March 2017, fans of the popular Sci-Fi video game series have been waiting for the announcement of the newest version. At the moment this seems unlikely to happen because the game’s developers are focused on another project. Still, the community of fans keeps on discussing about potential improvements, based on which a game even better than Andromeda could be developed. In this article, we will talk about some possible changes proposed by fans.
Here are some of the suggestions that we have gathered:
- Instead of allowing us to explore multiple open worlds, the game should focus on the storyline and the characters.
- The game developers should try to choose quality over quantity, to create a more original set of enemies, with unique abilities.
- In order to add excitement to the game, the villains should have more complex personalities.
- Rather than a failed idea of resource gathering, ready-made weapons should be available to collect.
- The game’s storyline should contain more references to the original Mass Effect trilogy.
- In addition to pure shooting, diplomacy should be brought back as an option.
- BioWare should consider adding new alien races.
- The gameplay must be enriched with more choices that will really matter in the scenario.
- The game developers could give more importance to the romance in Mass Effect.
- Gamers should be allowed to choose to play as an alien character as well, in order to see things from a different perspective.
The ball is now in BioWare’s court and it will be interesting to see how the fifth game of the series will be like. If they decide to take fans’ suggestions into consideration, then we can be sure that the new game will be a success.
Henry Lares is still early into his career as tech reporter but has already had his work published in many major publications including Tech Crunch and the Huffington Post. In regards to academics, Henry earned an engineering degree from Apex Technical School. Henry has a passion for emerging technology and covers upcoming products and breakthroughs in science and tech.