When Mass Effect Andromeda was released, it was welcomed with mixed reviews. However, the newest part of the Mass Effect series is actually a pretty good game, especially for the real fans of BioWare’s creation. Since it’s not that easy to adapt to a new game, we will share with you some tips on how to make your journey through the Andromeda Galaxy more enjoyable.
- Instead of focusing on Eos, try to leave the planet as fast as you can.
- At the beginning of the game, researching and crafting is not that important.
- When it comes to powers and profiles, choose quality over quantity.
- Make sure you study your skills page before purchasing extra powers and abilities.
- When you decide to pick a gear, take its weight into consideration.
- Instead of selling a weapon, sometimes it’s better to just dismantle it.
- Before you decide to get rid of a weapon, try to explore it first.
- Make sure that at least one of the weapons you have is effective against armors.
- While exploring new lands, always carry some shield-destroying weapon with you.
- Once you get hold of consumables or melee weapons, don’t hesitate to use them.
- Ensure that you know how to use the Nomad properly and upgrade it at every opportunity.
- Be prepared to move a lot during the fight.
- After you complete a major mission, don’t forget to take a tour of the Tempest and the Nexus.
- Don’t hesitate to use the Strike Teams system, as well as the Cryo Pod perks, in order to get free stuff.
- Don’t waste your time with side content until you finish the game.
We are sure that by applying these tips when playing Mass Effect Andromeda, you will have a more positive experience and a lot of fun.