Google Earth is one of the most amazing apps in the world. Have you ever dreamed of flying all over the world and visiting the places that you usually see on postcards? Well, this is exactly what everyone can do with Google Earth. The app is filled with high quality satellite imagery, terrain, 3D buildings, maps and even pictures of outer space galaxies which people can explore whenever they want.
There is also a premium version of the app which is called Google Earth Pro. The reason why people might want to give Google Earth Pro a try is because it receives regular updates which make it better than the original version. In fact, a brand-new update has just arrived for Google Earth Pro and it comes with a plethora of new features!
Google Earth Pro 7.3.2 Update
Considering that Google is the company which is in charge of Google Earth Pro, no one should be shocked to find out that this app receives major updates every other month. Google has a reputation for releasing a constant stream of updates for all its apps and Google Earth Pro is not an exception to that rule. With that said, let’s check out some of the highlight features that the new 7.3.2 update introduces.
- Added measurement tools so that users can compare distances and areas;
- Added New Spreadsheet Important which supports map addresses;
- Movie Maker can be used to create media collateral;
- Movie Maker can now Export Windows Media and Quicktime HD movies in 1920 x 1080 resolution;
- Users can now place panels such as multiple item section, performance improvements, etc;
- Stability, layout and data synchronization improvements to the Tables Tool;
- The Tour Guide is now hidden in the UI (user interface) by default;
- The appearance of maps has now been improved on high-res monitors.
Henry Lares is still early into his career as tech reporter but has already had his work published in many major publications including Tech Crunch and the Huffington Post. In regards to academics, Henry earned an engineering degree from Apex Technical School. Henry has a passion for emerging technology and covers upcoming products and breakthroughs in science and tech.