Sonic Mania has more to offer its fans. A new Sonic Mania update was leaked, according to some reports it is going to come with a slew of details on what many players can expect from the patch.
What is Included in the Sonic Mania Update?
See the list below which was leaked by Redditor TwistedVivid:
- Proper stage transitions for zones that lacked transitions
- The possibility to skip cutscenes
- Total overhaul received by menus
- Save Files options can be changed
- Better exploration of levels with the opportunity to disable Time Limit
- Non-stretched menu added multiplayer
- The menu has new DLC options
- New animations gave to Super Sonic along with a brand new idle animation
- Graphical change in Ice blocks in Press Garden Act 2
These updates might seem minor but, overall, the game experience will be improved.
Do you not know what Sonic Mania is?
For those who are not familiar with the concept, Sonic Mania is the latest entry in Sonic the Hedgehog’s video game franchise. The commemoration of the Sonic the Hedgehog series’ 25th anniversary was the reason behind its production and was released in August 2017 for the Nintendo Switch, PS4, Xbox One, and Windows.
The game follows titular character Sonic featuring retro games — accompanied by Knuckles and Tails — during his venture on a journey to take down his nemesis, Doctor Eggman. What makes the game one of the best are the music, design and the overall feeling of the 2D platform game.
Sonic Mania was praised by many upon its release, especially taking into consideration how previous Sonic games were poorly received and flopped. New content and additional characters will be featured. On the other hand, Sonic Mania Plus is an anticipated enhanced version of the original Sonic Mania.
Hunter Texidor was born and raised in Toronto. He has written for Billboard, The Prague Post and Passport Magazine. In regards to academics, Sage earn his BBA from Mcmaster in Hamilton. Hunter covers business and economy stories here at Billionaire 365.