From what we know, Jailbreak for iOS 11.2 – iOS 11.3.1 was already released by Team Electra, and users started installing Cydia Tweaks. Unfortunately, many of them are not compatible to work with the Jailbreak Electra iOS 11.3.1.
To help you achieve this experience, we have put up a list of 21 free Electra Cydia Tweaks which will work for sure on the latest Jailbreak iOS 11.3.1.
- iCleanerPro – Clean from your iOS device all junk files
- NudeKeys – Customizes the iOS keyboard
- LeadMeHome – Find app icons on your iPhone’s Home screen easier
- SmoothCursor – While typing texts get a smooth cursor animation
- Rocket For Instagram – An addon for Instagram
- StatusSwitcher – On App Switcher Show the status bar
- SugarCane – Adds percentage icon on Control Center Sliders
- PullToRespring – By going to the Settings app and pulling down from the top, you can respring your device
- 9Folderz – Getting the iOS 9 folder icon
- IGDarkMode – Instagram gets dark mode
- RomanPasscode – You can make a password with roman numerals
- CertRemainTime – see how much time you have until Electra app’s certificate expires
- TweakCompatible – Checking Cydia Tweak Compatibility
- Flame – Addon to Cydia
- Cylinder – While swiping on home screen from one page to another, get great animations
- Filza – It gives you root access to the iOS file system
- Dark Messages – Put the Messages App into Dark Mode
- Floating Dock – iPad-like dock for iPhone
- SwipeForMore – With a swipe, you install/remove Cydia tweaks
- Goodges – On an app’s Home screen label display notifications
- Safari Full URL – Safari – display full URL
Follow to install Cydia Tweak:
After launching Cydia, from the search bar begin searching any tweak you want to have installed on your phone then tap install and then confirm.
Henry Lares is still early into his career as tech reporter but has already had his work published in many major publications including Tech Crunch and the Huffington Post. In regards to academics, Henry earned an engineering degree from Apex Technical School. Henry has a passion for emerging technology and covers upcoming products and breakthroughs in science and tech.