What is YOWhatsApp?
More than a billion people use WhatsApp daily, and although it has a wide variety of features, it may not have everything. YOWhatsapp is a modified apk that offers some advantages, such as turning of blue ticks, changing chat themes, increased app security and others.
- Additional privacy options: While conversations are encrypted by default YOWhatsApp allows you to hide your status, disable blue ticks, disable double ticks and much more
- Built-in app lock: You can lock the app by choosing a pattern, PIN or fingerprint in order to secure your device
- Contact anyone via messages: You can send messages to people even if they are not on your contact list.
- Upload full resolution pictures
How to download and install YOWhatsApp
Obviously, the app is not available from Google Play, so you must download the apk from a third party site.
- After you download the apk to Settings/Security and toggle on the ‘’Unknown sources ‘’ button. This will allow you to install the apk. Also keep in mind that Android 4.4.2 is the minimum requirement and it will not work on lower Android versions.
- Go to downloads and tap on the apk. It will require several permissions. Tap on next and install.
- When you open the app for the first time you will have to enter your phone number. You will receive an OTP. Enter the required data and you are good to go!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I run both apps at the same time?
Yes you can.
- Is the app safe?
Yes because the app uses the same servers as the official Whastapp.
- Am I able to log-in with the same number in both apps at the same time?
No, you will be asked to log out from one of the apps. But you can use different phone numbers.
- Can I use Parallel Space to make two YOWhatsApp accounts?
Yes you can, but it is recommended to use several different phone numbers.
- Is it available for iOS devices?
Not yet, but you may use it with an Android emulator.
Enjoy the experience and give us a like/share for helping you out!
Hunter Texidor was born and raised in Toronto. He has written for Billboard, The Prague Post and Passport Magazine. In regards to academics, Sage earn his BBA from Mcmaster in Hamilton. Hunter covers business and economy stories here at Billionaire 365.