With more than 40 billion pictures shared, Instagram is one of the most popular social apps available. It is an easy-to-use social platform that allows you to share your pictures with family and friends. Although it has many features, you may have felt that something is missing.
What is GB Instagram?
It is a modified version of Instagram from the developers of GB Whatsapp, and it has several additional and useful features. As it is a custom mod, you will not be able to find it on the Play Store.
Features of GB Instagram
You can see stories posted by other users without letting them know
You can disable drag gestures if you don’t like them
You can download images and other media with just one tap( due to privacy concerns you are not able to download media when you use the official app)
- It is able to instantly translate comments and captions in your desired language
- You can copy and share video links directly from the app
- Photos can be zoomed in and out
- Custom themes
- IT shows a notification count not available on the official app
- You do not need root access in order to install it
- How to download and install:
- In order to install the app your device must run Android 4.0 or higher
Go to Settings/Security and tap on ‘’Unknown sources’’. Confirm and return to your home screen.
Go to your downloads folder and tap on the apk file. Confirm the permissions needed and install the app.
After it finishes, open the app and enter your Instagram ID. You are good to go!
The app is completely risk-free if you download it from the link previously offered. There are rumors that your account will be banned if you log into GB Instagram but they are false.