What is Grammarly?
Grammarly is one of the best grammar checkers available. It seamlessly integrates with your Office and it prevents any potential grammar mistakes. It is an invaluable tool for bloggers, students and writers as it can also suggest citations and help you improve your writing style. Keep in mind that it only works on your computer for now.
Grammarly Premium VS. Free
While a free version exists, it only offers basic proofreading. The premium version offers unlimited error corrections, plagiarism checker, a vocabulary tool and so much more. Below you can find three methods to obtain a premium pass legally and for free.
Premium account for bloggers
If you are a blogger with a pretty well-ranked website you have a strong chance to obtain a Grammarly for free.
- Sign up for a free account on their website
- Use it for a few days
- Send an e-mail to the company. Explain that have used and enjoyed the program and you would like to do a sponsored post on your website. They will offer you a time-limited premium account for testing.
- After you test the features, write a review and publish it on your article. After the Grammarly affiliate team verifies it you will receive a premium account for free.
Invite friends and earn free time
When you create a brand new account you will receive one free premium week. For each friend, you bring via a referral link you receive another premium for free.
- After you create your account, install the chrome extension
- Navigate to it an open the extension
- Click on the invite friends button
- Copy and share the URL.
Share an account with several people
It is not really for free but if you have a few friends that are interested you can buy a premium account and share it. You will only pay a small part of the original price and all the features will be available for everyone.
Hunter Texidor was born and raised in Toronto. He has written for Billboard, The Prague Post and Passport Magazine. In regards to academics, Sage earn his BBA from Mcmaster in Hamilton. Hunter covers business and economy stories here at Billionaire 365.