If you want to chase trophies and people, Clash royale is the game for you. Get more powerful, use your cards to defend and offend your opponent and enjoy your strength.
What was great about the previous version of Clash Royale 2.3.1
- Your power depends on Royal Hogs and Giant Snowballs;
- The ability to draft and design your own Emote Deck;
- Most of the bugs were fixed;
- The app-panel notifies you about the new app updates;
- Features of Latest Version of Clash Royale 2.3.2.
What is best about the latest features
1. Clash Royale’s characters are almost the same to Clash of Clans’ ones;
2. You can understand the game quickly as there are three towers, one in the center and two at the poles. Keep an eye on the central one;
3. As many cards you have as powerful you are and to get them you only need to improve your skills;
- Clash Royale is Clash of Clans’ sibling due to their similarity.
Reviews do not stop and here is some of them
“Great game first C.O.C and now Royale nice work. I got an idea for another spin-off C.O.B.C. CLASH OF BATTLE CHEST. With all the same characters people know and love but a new experience and way to play the game different chess’s board arena’s and things like that. Just throwing it out there sounds good.”
“My main problem with Supercell games is the way opponents are matched. Rarely are opponents match equally. You can work hard and get a good deck just to play someone who has a far prior deck and not because they bought it but because the game pairs people based to trophies which a player can manipulate. It would be far fairer if you couldn’t leave the arena you advanced to instead of able to fall back to play easier players.”, says Ryan LaBine.
Henry Lares is still early into his career as tech reporter but has already had his work published in many major publications including Tech Crunch and the Huffington Post. In regards to academics, Henry earned an engineering degree from Apex Technical School. Henry has a passion for emerging technology and covers upcoming products and breakthroughs in science and tech.