Nowadays, most of us have a smartphone, and a big percentage of device users have iPhones. If you want to enjoy extra functions from the ones available you will need to jailbreak your iPhone. If you do not wish that, you can use Tutu App helper.
If you want to get your hands on restricted and unofficial apps that cannot be downloaded from the app store, we provide you with a guide on how to install the Tutu helper app. There is no need to jailbreak.
How to download the TutuApp Helper in 6 easy steps
- As a matter of safety back up all your files before starting the process.
- Check if you have the latest version of Safari, open it and then go to the website.
- Wait until the page is fully loaded and then tap on the big Download Now button. Keep in mind that you are not using the VIP mode but the regular one.
- A pop up saying “Tutuapp.com would like to install tutu helper regular version. Do you agree?” will appear after pressing the button. Accept and then click on the install button.
- After following the steps above the app symbol will appear on the home screen of your device. Do not start the app yet. There is one more step.
- Follow these directions Setting->Device Management->Distribution Winner Media Co-> Trust the developer
Now TutuApp helper is finally installed on your iPhone, and you can launch it and explore the wide range of customization possibilities and other additional features. It lets you download an extended amount of apps because it works as a little extension.
Even though it is quite a risky action, you can now enjoy the premium apps for free.
Henry Lares is still early into his career as tech reporter but has already had his work published in many major publications including Tech Crunch and the Huffington Post. In regards to academics, Henry earned an engineering degree from Apex Technical School. Henry has a passion for emerging technology and covers upcoming products and breakthroughs in science and tech.