Without the jailbreak tweaks, iPhone is not really big deal. You can personalize your iPad or iPhone using Cydia. This program gives you the opportunity to change themes, widgets, add-on and many more.
If you already used the Electra jailbreak on your iOS 11-11.3.1-11.4 beta device, then here are a top 10 best Cydia Tweaks. If not, we will teach you how to do it. You can not benefit from the Cydia tweaks below if you do not add your Cydia sources which you can find here https://julioverne.github.io/.
After getting that you only need to add Cydia Sources. Open Cydia -> tap on Sources->tap on Edit and Add. Only after you have done this, you can install the Cydia tweaks for iOS 11, 11.3.1-11.4 beta.
TOP 10 BEST NEW CYDIA TWEAKS
- 3Edgy5me – you can customize your iPhone to have S8 style notifications for free.
- AutoWall – at a specific time, set a wallpaper for free.
- BaterryNotch – using a thin colored line, it will represent the battery percentage located around the notch at the price of $1.50
- BatteryPercentX – if you have an iPhone X, you can use this Cydia tweak to replace the battery icon with the percentage for free.
- BetterCCXI – with this tweak you will get an enhanced control center at the price of $0.99
- Boxy – for only $1.99 you can completely customize your icon layout
- LockAmin – without paying anything you will be able to custom the lock animation
- Malipo – this app enables you to keep the charge sound under control for free
- ModerXI – as this tweak’s name says, you will get a modern notification look for free
- NoMoreSmallApps – the name is pretty explanatory, but with this tweak, you will have an app in full screen for free.
Henry Lares is still early into his career as tech reporter but has already had his work published in many major publications including Tech Crunch and the Huffington Post. In regards to academics, Henry earned an engineering degree from Apex Technical School. Henry has a passion for emerging technology and covers upcoming products and breakthroughs in science and tech.