If you want to download Vidmate for your system check out the information below.
What is VidMate and why is it useful?
Vidmate is a Windows program that allows you to download videos from several different platforms like Fcaebook, Youtube and DailyMotion for free.
While it may sound similar to programs you already use it has a variety of extra features:
- Unlimited content search
- Fast Instant Result for downloading
- You can download an unlimited numbers of videos and songs
- It has a buit-in audio player
- You can choose different video sizes according to your needs
- It has a download manager that allows you to pause and resume downloads
- You can also download the latest Hollywood blockbusters or watch over 200 channels live without leaving the app
How can You download the app?
- Open a new browser tab
- Visit the Microsoft Store
- Search for Vidmate
- Click on the’’ Gett app’’
- The program will now download and install
- Click on Launch after the installation is finished
What makes VidMate better?
The intuitive interface
Installation is fast and easy and there are no complicated steps. You launch the app, search for the video, click on the download icon and you are ready to enjoy the content.
All that you need is available on one page so you don’t need to search, copy paste, open another window, etc.
Great download speeds
Using advanced technologies, the app is able to download your content at mind-blowing speed even on slow internet connections, at it connects to a host several times, in order to maximize the bandwidth available.
In-app purchases may appear from time to time but they are not mandatory. You can enjoy most functions for free and if really like it, a small purchase will help the developers to keep it up and working.
VidmaMate was designed for Windows 10 but it is backwards compatible down to Windows 8.
Nicole Hicks a graduate of UFT. She’s based in Toronto but travels much of the year. Nicole has written for NPR, Motherboard, MSN Money, and the Huffington Post. Nicole is a financial reporter, focusing on technology, national security, and policing.