What can you give to a person who has everything? Here are the top ten gifts suitable for a billionaire
We all know that the perfect gift is not easy to find, but it gets even harder when you are looking for something that could please a person who has everything. It’s no secret that billionaires have eccentric tastes and it’s no wonder since they can afford to buy anything.
If you are willing to buy a high-end gift, be prepared to admire fancy gadgets, accessories and even cars which ordinary people can only dream about. Also, get ready to spend a lot of money, because top-notch quality and outstanding design don’t come cheap.
The luxury market has a lot of tempting offers. Let’s see what the most suitable gifts for a billionaire are!
1. One of the most unexpected gifts could be…a trip into outer space. This ”detail” is worth over $250,000, but let’s face it! Even a billionaire would be impressed by the idea of becoming an astronaut for a few hours. If you are wondering how you could arrange this, you should know that Virgin Galactic, a company owned by Richard Branson, can get you there.
Boys and their toys!
2. In case the billionaire from your life is a tech freak, you should consider buying him a Japanese fighting robot. This ”toy” costs a little $1 million, but what’s more important – money or the joy they could bring? This giant robot is made by Suidobashi Heavy Industry and gives the users the opportunity to enjoy an amazing experience. It comes equipped with “fire weapons” and water bottles.
3. The Devon Star Wars watch is another fancy gadget dedicated to people with eccentric tastes. The design was inspired by the dark side of the famous movie and almost every element reminds its bearer that the Star Wars franchise was one of the most successful in the world. The price is high for a watch, but what’s $28,500 when you want to buy a gift suitable for a billionaire?
4. Most people think that the iPhone X is pretty expensive, but have you seen the most luxurious device from the collection? The 24-karat gold iPhone X is a piece that will take over $5,000 out of your pocket, but you could consider that you’re paying all this money for a new jewel. Don’t be surprised; on this iPhone, the Apple logo is crafted using a special type of diamonds. The acquisition includes brand new Apple EarPods.
5. If the billionaire from your life already has an expensive iPhone, why not buy him a new, top-notch case? The Advent Aurora is made out of solid aerospace titanium. Its hardness is given by the hand-polishing and hand-torching processes. It costs about $1,295, but you can add it some personalized engraving for an extra $35.
6. One of the most high-end gaming PCs is another ”toy” appreciated by ”tech-geek” billionaires. The 8Pack OrionX is hand-built and has some amazing specs which gamers will love to have on their devices. It comes with a 4.4 GHz Intel i7-6950X processor, powerful graphics cards and a water-cooling system based on a three-circuit scheme.
7. A $45,000 DSLR camera is a perfect gift for those who like to share great snapshots of their lives. With a shutter speed that can reach 1/2000 sec and a 50-megapixel sensor, the user can make photos with a resolution of 200 megapixels. The camera costs around $45,000, but you will have to pay $3,110 for a set of lens since it is not included.
8.How about a $300,000 rideable drone? The Passenger Drone can hold two people and it works by remote control. A battery charge lasts for 20-25 minutes of flight.
9. Sports car are other luxury acquisitions made by billionaires. If you decide to buy a $250,000 electric sports car, such as the Tesla Roadster, and offer it as a gift, the owner will have to wait three years for driving it. The production won’t start until 2020 at the earliest.
10. A personal submarine which costs $1.5 million is another mind-blowing gift. Dragon is 16.4 feet long, it’s 3.6 feet tall and can take the owner in voyages with the approximate distance of 330 feet.
These are only a few ideas. Look for more information on each and decide according to the billionaire’s personality, preferences and lifestyle.
Henry Lares is still early into his career as tech reporter but has already had his work published in many major publications including Tech Crunch and the Huffington Post. In regards to academics, Henry earned an engineering degree from Apex Technical School. Henry has a passion for emerging technology and covers upcoming products and breakthroughs in science and tech.