Recently, Sony Interactive Entertainment launched several programs to help gamers save their money. So, after the launch of another successful Flash Sale, Sony decided to offer $10 in free PSN credits. The information emerged yesterday after many PS owners received a surprising email from the Japanese company, announcing them they received free credits to use in PlayStation Store.
If you’re wondering what’s the catch here, then you should know that there is no trick and you should not do something to get the $10 free PSN credits. However, not every PS owner will receive the free money, but Sony did not disclose how they choose who gets the bonus. Apparently, Sony uses the same scheme as in its previous giveaways.
Even though you did not get the free PSN credits yet, you still have time to get the bonus from Sony until October 5th. However, it seems that this offer is only available across the United States.
PlayStation offers $10 in free PSN credits until October 5th, while the Flash Sale ends today
As I’ve already mentioned, the $10 in free PSN credits bonus is exactly what it is – free money. You can use the credits as you want, and if you buy two or more of the selected games, you’ll get $15 instead of $10.
In other news, Sony will end its currently ongoing Flash Sales today, September 24th. Thus, today is your last chance to grab some of the selected games which include:
- Fighting Ex Layer (Light Version) – $27.99
- Fighting Ex Layer (Standard Version) – $41.99
- Space Hulk: Deathwing Enhanced Edition – $23.99
- Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Edition – $29.99
- Tacoma – $7.99
- Far Cry Primal: Digital Apex Edition – $16.49
- Far Cry Primal – $14.99
- Far Cry 3 Classic Edition – $17.99
- MLB The Show 18 – $19.99
- MLB The Show 18 All-Star Edition – $24.99
- MLB The Show 18 Digital Deluxe Edition – $39.99
- Hello Neighbor – $22.49
- Sonic Mania Encore DLC – $3.74
- Dark Souls Remastered – $27.99
- Star Wars Battlefront II – $9.99
- Earthfall – $22.49
- Earthfall: Deluxe Edition – $29.99
- Sega Genesis Classics – $22.49
- Steep: Winter Games Edition – $14.99
- Unravel Yarny Bundle – $20.99
- Vampyr – $40.19
- Yakuza 6: The Song of Life – $35.99
- Adventure Times Pirates of the Enchiridion – $29.99
- Wizards of Legend – $12.79
- Syberia 3 – $14.99
- Surviving Mars – $23.99
- New Gundam Breaker – $44.99
Jackson Bey was born and raised in Lethbridge Alberta but moved east when he was 22. Apart from running his own consulting firm. Jackson spends his time canoeing the many lakes of Ontario. As a financial journalist Jackson has published stories for CBC Business Online, as well as Buzz Feed and Motherboard. As a contributor to Billionaire 365, Jackson mostly covers markets and trade.