When it comes to popular mobile games, most people would say that Clash of Clans is an icon in this area. Some players are very passionate about this game; they reached advanced levels and now they are wondering how they could go even further with the help of gems.
As you know, gems can be used for speeding up the production or getting some necessary resources when you are building and unit or want to buy one. However, there are a few strategy tips that will help you go as far as possible without spending any money on gems.
Here are some ways to complete more and more levels in Clash of Clans when you don’t have enough gems
- A good defense will protect your resources. In this case, you’ll have to look for tutorials which show different attack strategies on YouTube, built your defense in an unexpected way and surprise your opponents;
- Create your own clan and attack the other groups of players or individuals;
- You can get extra gems if you clear your base;
- A strong base will ensure you extra protection. You can find base building guides for every level on YouTube and this is a good way to generate free gems;
- Although you have much more fun in multiplayer mode, the single-player options is a good way to win battles and unlock stars that will get you free resources;
- The Builders are very expensive, so you should save your gems for them. Keep in mind that the last one costs 2,000 gems, but once you unlock all five of them, you have every chance of advancing much faster;
- Events can get you gems and help you save other resources, like elixirs. Not every event can do that, so choose wisely!
- Last, but not least, remember that achievement is one of the most important gem sources. Unlocking a unit or upgrading a building means that you achieved something.
Henry Lares is still early into his career as tech reporter but has already had his work published in many major publications including Tech Crunch and the Huffington Post. In regards to academics, Henry earned an engineering degree from Apex Technical School. Henry has a passion for emerging technology and covers upcoming products and breakthroughs in science and tech.