Since the Call of Duty Black Ops 4 rolled out on October 12th, Treyarch and Activision have been working hard to fix all the bugs reported and to add additional content to the game. Yesterday, the devs released the Call of Duty Black Ops 4 October 25 Update which brings new Zombies playlists, PC Blackout mode fixes, and many more. Here’s everything you should know about the recent Black Ops 4 update.
Call of Duty Black Ops 4 October 25 Update fixes glitches and brings some new additions for PC and Xbox gamers
According to the official release note of the update, the new Call of Duty Black Ops 4 latest update brings new additions for PC and Xbox One gamers and fixes some glitches found in the PC Blackout mode that have been reported by the players.
The most significant change the new Call of Duty Black Ops 4 October 25 Update brings is the release of the Black Market on all platforms. This feature, initially released for PlayStation 4 last week, can also be enjoyed by PC and Xbox One players starting from today, October 26th.
Besides, PC and Xbox Call of Duty Black Ops 4 gamers will also have access to free Halloween event items which would take place on October 27th.
The new Call of Duty Black Ops 4 October 25 Update also fixed the Wingsuit glitch and the bug allowing players to shoot enemies through different rocks even though they are entirely covered.
Call of Duty Black Ops 4 October 25 Update – Complete Release Note
- Added some missing translations for Black Market and Playlist tiles.
- New Playlists:
- Created two new Public playlists: Classified and Blood of the Dead
- Removed Aether Playlist.
- Resolved an exploit that allowed players to activate the Wingsuit frequently using a key from the numerical keypad.
- Resolved an issue that allowed bullets to pass through certain rocks.
- Resolved an issue that caused a crash when changing weapon Decals in Paintshop.