If you are a Clash of Clans player you already know that strategy is essential if you want to want to have successful attacks and evolve in the game. Luckily for you, there is no need to spend a lot of time coming up with various strategies. In fact, most effective strategies are already available online.
Today we are going to talk about the Bowler Walk Strategy. This strategy requires mostly Bowlers, as you can already tell from the name. The Bowlers are backed up by healers which keep them alive. This is a strategy that works best on bases that have a symmetrical design. In addition to that, it is more likely to get two stars using this strategy against high-level town halls.
How does this work?
Here is what you need for this strategy:
- 6 Healers
- 6-7 max or near max level Giants OR 1 Golem
- somewhere around 25 Level 2 Bowlers OR 20 Level 2 Bowlers and CC max Bowlers
- CC can be max level Bowlers or max level Giants, it is up to you
- can have some wall breakers for the first row of walls (base dependent)
- 1 freeze spell, unless both infernos are just a single target
- 2 jump spells (base dependent once again)
- 2 poison spells
- 2 rage spells
Your goal is to create a funnel. First you have to create its corners, and you should use 4 bowlers with 2 or 3 healers for each of the two corners. Once a funnel is created you can place the golem or the giants in between. Add your heroes and the rest of the bowlers as well. It is up to you to decide whether you send 2 or 3 healers per group, and this decision should be influenced by the base you are attacking.