Instagram has continued to grow wildly in the recent years, reaching a landmark number of 1 billion monthly active users in June 2018.
The social media app is used by a large number of people, ranging from average users to celebrities, companies and well-known beauty bloggers. The platform has allowed the rise of several Instagram celebrities that are followed by millions of people from all over the world.
While the app is quite popular among social media users, some of them believe that a few features should be added in order to make it even better. It is likely that you found some interesting photos and videos while browsing through your feed. Screenshots come in quite handy when you want to save something interesting but a dedicated download button would be great.
GB Instagram is the answer to your needs. It is a modified version of the app which contains a variety of new and interesting features that can’t be found in the standard version of the app. The developer is Atnfas Hoak the same person that released the popular GB WhatsApp. The app is made even better by the fact that you can use it and the original Instagram app at the same time.
Here are some of the features brought by GB Instagram:
- The ability to download any photo
- Users are able to download content from stories in order to see it later without the need to connect to the internet
- Copy and share the URL of a photo/video and any comments
- Translate any comment on the spot
- A variety of custom themes that can be used in order to personalize your app
In order to install the app you will have to download an APK file from the official website or a reliable source.
Go to Settings/Security and look for the Unknown sources menu. Change the option in order to allow the installation of the APK.
- Go to your downloads folder
- Tap on the APK and confirm the installation
- Wait until the task is finished
- Open the app by tapping on the icon
- Sign-in and enjoy!