Brawl Stars 16.167 was quick to turn into one of the most popular mobile games of the moment. It seems that Supercell has a unique ability for creating viral games, like Clash of Clans, Clash Royale, and, more recently, Brawl Stars. Now, Brawl Stars 16.167 came out with a new game mode a brand new Super Rare Brawler, and a whole bunch of improvements and tweaks.
There are multiple game modes available for you to play in Brawl Stars. The most popular ones are:
- Gem Grab (3v3): Out-strategize the opposing team by finding your own. If you want to win, you need to collect ten gems and do not let them go.
- Showdown (Solo/Duo): You will fight for survival in a battle royale style. Get your Brawler some power-ups, play on your own or with a friend. You decide everything.
- Bounty (3v3): If you want to earn stars you need to take out opponents, but be careful not to let them pick you off. The match is won by the squad that has the most stars.
- Heist (3v3): Try to crack open your opponents, but make sure you are also protecting your team and keep them safe. Blow and blast your way clear to the treasure of the enemies by navigating the map sneaky.
- Unlock your favorite Brawlers and upgrade them
Take advantage of the super abilities the Brawlers have by collecting and upgrading them. Collect unique skins and level them up with power points. You are the star player, but you need to prove it. If you want to show everybody who is the greatest Brawler of them all you need to climb the local and regional leaderboards.
What is new in Brawl Stars 16.167?
Siege is the new game mode in Brawl Stars 16.167. In Siege, you have to build your robot and battle over parts. To destroy the opposing base follow your robot there.
Besides, Carl, a new Super Rare Brawler, is coming soon in Brawl Stars 16.167. Carl uses his Pickaxe like it is a boomerang, while his superpower is to go into a crazy spin lasting a few second damaging nearby opponents and flailing around. But wait, there’s more in this new Brawl Stars 16.167. Supercell also added some “quality of life” changes, balance updates, new maps, and more.
Also, Brawl Stars 16.167 packs some bug fixes and stability and performance improvements. The update is already available on the Google Play Store for free.