April is getting closer, and we can all agree that we’ve been waiting for a few more major changes. Looking back at the past announcements from the Clash of Clans team on new prices and times balancing, we figured out that the team was preparing to introduce new levels.
The costs were lowered and so was the time on many buildings, troops, and defenses, but it was only a boon for low TH players. Now those that have maxed TH will be able to enjoy this next update… if they have the gold.
Clash of Clans Patch Notes for Incoming Update
First, bear in mind that the following patch notes are just a part of what will come in the next update. The team at Clash of Clans teases us in the end, saying that we should “stay tuned for one last piece of news that will be revealed in a couple of days!”
Until we get that last news – which should be very important – let’s check out the short version of the patch notes on the Clash of Clans blog:
New Building Levels
- Archer Tower level 17: Upgrade cost: 12,000,000 Gold / Upgrade time: 12d / DPS: 122 / HP: 1430
- Cannon level 17: Upgrade cost: 12,000,000 Gold / Upgrade time: 12d / DPS: 132 / HP: 1740
New Troop Levels
The team explains that the previous in-game economy changes for troops had focused the Witch levels starting at TH10 because will add a new level to the Witch at TH12. Hog Rider and Ice Golem will also get a new level:
- Witch Level 5: Laboratory Level 10 / Upgrade cost: 200,000 Dark Elixir / Upgrade time: 14d / DPS: 180 / HP: 480 / Training cost: 275 Dark Elixir / Max summoned units: 14 / Training time: 3m
- Hog Rider Level 9: Laboratory level 10 / Upgrade cost: 240,000 Dark Elixir / Upgrade time: 14d / DPS: 161 / HP: 920 / Training cost: 120 Dark Elixir / Training time: 45s
- Ice Golem Level 5: Laboratory level 10 / Upgrade cost: 200,000 Dark Elixir / Upgrade time: 14d / DPS: 40 / HP: 3400 / Training cost: 300 Dark Elixir / Freeze time when destroyed: 7 seconds / Training time: 3m
Moreover, the team is adding some more balancing to the Ice Golem’s Freeze Spell, to the Tornado Trap, the Wall Breakers and Bomb Trap.
Builder Base is also getting some changes, focusing on the Giant Cannon and the Battle Machine.
Quality of Life Improvements
Players will get a dark mode to the multiplayer matchmaking screen, a setting that can be enabled from Settings -> More Settings -> Use Dark Clouds in Home Village.
Later this week will get that last piece of news the team is teasing, so stay tuned for more updates.
Maria Concepción is a reporter for Billionaire365. After graduating from Dalhousie University as an English major, Maria got an internship at CHEX and worked on profiling local businesses. Maria was also was a columnist for the Huff Post Canada. She mostly covers business and community events.