In the wake of the massive success reached by Hearthstone, other studios and developers started to work on their version of a trading card game. One of the most successful titles is The Elder Scrolls: Legends, released by Bethesda Softworks. The game was well-received by critics and the public, building a widespread fan base which continues to play the game actively. Now, The Elder Scrolls: Legends 2.8.0 rolled out with balance update and improvements.
Players get a chance to explore The Elder Scrolls’ universe while enjoying a gameplay experience which is easy to play and hard to master. Gamers would have to build a powerful deck and travel to some of the most iconic locations in the franchise, including destinations like Morrowind and Skyrim.
The Elder Scrolls: Legends Features
- A rich single player experience
- Train your skills and test your strategy with the help of the single player modes
- Play through the campaign and learn the basics of the game while also receiving some rewards
- Enjoy the rich universe of the Elder Scrolls and listen to tales of might and wonder which include memorable guilds like The Dark Brotherhood and fantastic location among which we can count the famous ClockWork City
- Practice your player versus player skills with the help of the Solo Arena and test your wits with delightful Puzzles
The Elder Scrolls: Legends “Changes The Game”
- A fresh take on the genre
- Encounter a unique gameplay experience brought by an interesting twist on the playing field which encourages players to act dynamically
- Runes and Prophecies can turn the tide of a battle and pave your way to victory
- Intense completion
- Create the perfect duel deck and battle with players from all over the world
- Challenge friends and showcase your skills in an online contest
- Fight your way to the top of the PvP ladder and master the Arena
- Join the Gauntlet, a weekend tournament which challenges players to fight against each other
- Evolving world
- Increase the level of your cards to get stronger
- New content is added each month
The Elder Scrolls: Legends 2.8.0 Comes With Balance Update and Improvements
The latest The Elder Scrolls: Legends 2.8.0 version for Android is not coming with many novelties or content additions. This version brings in balance update to make the game more competitive for some players.
Also, the new The Elder Scrolls: Legends 2.8.0 comes with several bug fixes and stability and performance improvements. You can enjoy the best The Elder Scrolls: Legends experience by downloading and installing the new update from the Google Play Store or as an APK file if you prefer that variant.
Jackson Bey was born and raised in Lethbridge Alberta but moved east when he was 22. Apart from running his own consulting firm. Jackson spends his time canoeing the many lakes of Ontario. As a financial journalist Jackson has published stories for CBC Business Online, as well as Buzz Feed and Motherboard. As a contributor to Billionaire 365, Jackson mostly covers markets and trade.