Nonolive is an Android application that allows you to broadcast yourself using your smartphone, from anywhere in the world. You can live chat or video-stream, having the chance to be watched by an audience. Nonolive is available on the Google Play store, having over 10 million downloads.
The best part is that the app is entirely free of cost. Even more, it can actually help you earn some money if viewers choose to send you virtual gifts. Nonolive also has a PC version.
If you are curious to learn more about this fantastic app, here are some of the best options it offers:
- Game Streaming
- Live Shows ( with categories like music, dancing, investigation, etc.)
- Live Interaction (with your audience)
Best Nonolive Features
- Organized competitions
- Possible Earnings
- Fast Broadcasting
- A worldwide platform for your videos
How to use Nonolive
If we sparked your curiosity and you want to see what all the hype is about, here is a short guide to help you set up Nonolive. Also, note that Nonolive is available for Android, but you can also use the app on the PC. Keep reading to find out more.
- Download Nonolive from the Google Play Store
- After installation is complete, the app icon will appear
- Tap the icon and open the app
- Create your account
- Make videos or watch other users’ work
Nonolive on PC
- Download Blustack or any other Android Emulator on your PC
- Drag the APK file for Nonolive into Bluestack
- Install the file
- Open Nonolive and enjoy your experience
Nonolive Might Be The Next Big Live-Streaming Platform
Summing everything up, Nonolive might just be the next big live-streaming platform! It offers a variety of options, from live chatting to content creating, to watching other users’ shows. The app is entirely free, and it even allows you to earn money. What more could you ask for?