Do you intend to transfer your photos from your iPad to iPhone? This post will show you different ways to transfer your files from iPad to iPhone. Hence, you can easily transfer your photos, audio or video files, contacts, messages, etc. across your iOS devices.
How to Transfer Files from iPad to iPhone
Method 1: Use your PC
The easiest way of transferring files across iOS devices is to use your computer. All you have to do is connect your iPad and iPhone to your computer using USB cable. Then navigate to This PC to locate your iOS devices. Copy and paste the digital files across your iOS devices as you wish.
But if you want a software-based solution, you can try other methods listed below.
Method 2: Use iCloud
Here’s how to do this:
- Backup the files you intend to transfer on iCloud. Go to Settings > iCloud
- On the iOS device you intend to transfer files to, sign in to iCloud using your Apple ID and then select the backup to commence the transfer operation.
- Wait for the process to be completed.
Note: Ensure you have a strong internet connection in place before commencing this procedure.
Method 3: Use iTunes
Follow these steps to use iTunes:
- Launch iTunes, go to the Account menu to sign in with your Apple ID.
- Connect your iPad (or the device you intend to transfer files from) to your computer and then click on Tick This Computer > Back Up Now.
- Again, connect your iPhone (or the iOS device receiving the files) to your computer. Click on the phone icon at the iTunes window and then tap on Restore Backup.
- Select the backup file you intend to restore on the new iOS device to commence restore operation.
Alternatively, you can make use of Airdrop to transfer files across your iOS devices with issues.
Method 4: Use dedicated software solutions
You can make use of other third-party software which are applicable in transferring files across iOS devices i.e. from iPad to iPhone (or vice versa).
Some of the noteworthy software you can use includes:
- iOS Manager
- Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone
- Wireless Transfer App
- EaseUS MobiMover
- fone – Transfer (iOS)
- Tansee iPhone transfer
- Mediavatar iPhone Transfer
- iStonsoft iPhone to Mac Transfer
While some of the software solutions we listed are free, others are available at a premium price. But they are excellent in transferring your files across iOS devices.
Hope you find this helpful? Drop us a comment to share your experience with us.