Can’t connect to Facebook on Clash Royale? Here’s a quick workaround.
Clash Royale is an online game, which requires players to connect via a registered Facebook or Google account. However, there have been complaints about the game not connecting to Facebook, even when there is stable internet connection.
To fix this error, we’ll be showing you some solutions in this tutorial.
Fix: Clash Royale Facebook Error
Although main cause of this error varies, the workarounds below should resolve it nonetheless.
Fix for iOS
This error is commonly encountered on iPhones. So, the first method here has been tailored to fix the error on iOS devices.
To do this, follow the steps below:
- Launch the Facebook app and log into your account.
- After logging in, sign out of your account and close the app.
- Now, open your browser (Safari) and navigate to Facebook.
- Sign out of your account on the browser.
Once you’ve successfully signed out (on both app and browser), proceed:
- Go to “Settings”.
- Locate “Facebook” and click on it.
- Click on your account name, and delete the account (from your device).
- Select “Remove Facebook info”.
- Exit Settings.
Now, after the whole process, sign back into Facebook with your username (ID) and password. You can now launch the game and connect to Facebook with ease.
Fix for Android
This error is less notorious on Android (compared to iOS), as Android users have an alternative sign-in option (via Google).
Nevertheless, should you encounter this error on your Android device, below is how to fix it:
- Sign out of your account on both the Facebook app and your browser.
- Now, go to the “Settings” app on your device and click on it.
- Locate and click on the “Accounts” tab.
- Locate your Facebook account and remove it.
After removing the account from your device, proceed as follow:
- Go back to “Settings” and select “Application Manager”.
- Locate and click on “Facebook”.
- Select “Clear data”.
- Go back to “Application Manager”.
- Locate and select “Clash Royale”.
- Click on “Clear data”.
- Exit “Settings” and restart phone.
After restart, sign into Facebook with your credentials (ID and password). Then, launch Clash Royale and try connecting to Facebook. You should now be able to connect with ease.