What is Snaptube?
Snaptube is your best alternative to download media content from several video platforms such as SoundCloud and YouTube without any effort. In addition to this, Snaptube supports several video qualities and auto-converts to audio. On Snaptube you can download your content from YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Facebook, Instagram and many more for free.
The Snaptube experience
Snaptube app was released back in 2004 and since then it has been a life saver for over 1 billion users worldwide. 90 million videos are downloaded on a daily basis. The developing team is involved in updating regularly Snaptube to offer its users the best experience.
Why should you download Snaptube?
- You can download your preferred content for free from YouTube, Soundcloud, Facebook and 40 other media websites
- Users can chose the type of media they want to download, as well as tailored preferences according to their needs, such as different qualities for MP4 downloads
- The video content is available in multiple resolutions, ranging from 240P to 4k HD
- Snptube brings a Smart Night Mode which was specially designed for users to enjoy their preferred content during the night. By reducing brightness, Snaptube protects your eyes through the Smart Night Mode
- You can still navigate through other apps while watching a video
- It has an elegant and user-friendly interface, with a search bar that was designed to support auto-complete
Where can you find Snaptube?
Snaptube is specially designed for Android users, but you cannot find it on Google Play. That is because the services provided by Snaptube (downloading for free media content from different platforms) are not in compliance with Google’s policy.
However, you can find Snaptube on Uptodown, Huawei AppGallery, Aptoide, MI Store and 9apps.
Indian music tab
Bollywood fans and cinema enthusiasts in general will enjoy the Indian music section where one can find anything ranging from old and new movies to music from this area.
Snaptube has a wide selection of supported apps, as well as a multi-format download with free unlimited content available.
According to Softonic (https://snaptube-video.en.softonic.com/android), the files downloaded by the user need some big storage space. In fact, they have the function of cleaning tools, users can clean up unused files in time so this will be fixed.
How to download Snaptube?
First, go to Snaptube’s official webpage (https://www.snaptube.com/) and scroll down to reach the “Download Snaptube” button. The download process will start right away and the APK file will be stored in the Downloads folder.
Make sure to check if your Settings preferences allow downloads from other sources than Google Play. You can do so by turning on the “Unknown Sources” option found in the “Security” section of the Settings menu.
Henry Lares is still early into his career as tech reporter but has already had his work published in many major publications including Tech Crunch and the Huffington Post. In regards to academics, Henry earned an engineering degree from Apex Technical School. Henry has a passion for emerging technology and covers upcoming products and breakthroughs in science and tech.