In this article, we will give you some tips on how to play one of the most popular mobile games that’s highly addictive and has an enormous amount of active users all over the world.
The game’s simplicity is its biggest asset. Since you have to compete against other players, you need to make sure that your base is better than those of other users. Let’s take a look at a few suggestions that will help you get an advantage over other players.
- Soon after you start playing Clash of Clans, you should concentrate on upgrading everything within your base. Unfortunately, since at the beginning you will not have enough troops to gain required resources through battles, you will need to find alternative ways of funding the upgrade. This can be achieved through various means, such as: gold, elixir, gems and dark elixir.
- As it can sometimes take a large amount of time to reach a certain upgrade, this game requires a lot of patience, so be prepared to wait before you level up.
- Get inspired from YouTube videos that can show you how to set up your base and make it as solid as possible.
- Be careful with the way you spend your gems, as it costs a lot to purchase them and it’s also quite hard to come across them.
- Gold and elixir are essential for upgrading, so you have to take advantage of every opportunity you have to collect them.
- Since it’s not that easy to find a good base to raid, consider lowering your league and trophies in order to have more options.
- As you progress in the game, don’t fall into the trap of leveling your town hall higher, because this will give you less access to the loot from the lower bases. Don’t focus too much on upgrading while neglecting the troops, as you need to protect your base and resources.
Now you’re ready to play!