With Xender, you can share every type of files, almost instantly between Android, iOS, Tizen, Windows, and Mac devices, as the app supports cross-platform sharing. The best part is that you don’t need a mobile data connection, USB connection, or PC software installation. Now, Xender 4.1.2 Prime is available to download, and it comes out with a few changes to enhance the user experience.
Xender Sharing App Features
According to its devs, the Xender sharing app is by 200 times faster than Bluetooth transfer and is entirely free to use, as it doesn’t need a mobile data connection to work correctly. Besides, Xender comes with built-in music and video player and a WiFi transfer master manager to handle the sharing process.
Xender Sharing App features include:
- Sharing files almost instantly;
- Support for every type of file, including music, video, images, and documents;
- Free to use;
- Sharing large files at high speeds;
- Smartphone backup;
- Built-in file explorer;
- User-friendly interface;
- Support for multiple languages, including English, Arabic, Bengali, Chinese Traditional, Chinese Simplified, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Thai, Turkish, Hindi, German, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, French, Vietnamese;
Xender 4.1.2 Prime Is Live And Available to Download
As I’ve already mentioned above, Xender is the best sharing app for Android, iOS, Windows, Tizen, and Mac operating systems. It allows super-fast cross-platform transfer of every kind of files in the world. Now, the Xender 4.1.2 Prime is available to download on APKMirror.
The new Xender 4.1.2 Prime for Android brings new changes and improvements, including:
- User interface optimization;
- Fixed known bugs;
The new version also brings improved user experience, stability, and security patches. To enjoy the best sharing app in the world, supported on Android, iOS, Tizen, Windows, and Mac, you can grab it as an APK file from your favorite APK repository or directly from Google Play Store.