Firefox Lite is here to show you what it’s got. This app has everything, and it’s understandable since it’s focused on its users. It has it all, from speed, to saving space and data. You’re able to browse faster, and you will get rid of those annoying ads. You’re able to save page screenshots in order to read them later, and all by using just one thumb.
We’ve written this article to show you the best features of this browser.
- This mini size browser weights less than 3.5MB, which is almost no space on your phone.
- If you access Turbo Mode, you’ll get a better browser experience.
- You can protect yourself from trackers. In order to get user data, websites usually use web trackers. This is not happening with Firefox Lite, as it blocks them by default.
- Your browsing is private. You leave no trace, no history, cookies and no passwords behind when you go incognito.
- No more ads. You’ll get no ads, the thing that will also save more screen space for you. However, you should keep in mind that this is not an ad blocker.
- You’re able to screenshot the entire page to read it later while offline. All you have to do is tap on the toolbar. Also, the website link gets automatically saved. So it’s much easier to browse back there, if you need to.
- Night mode is everything that will make your read comfortable at night. It also helps with the battery life.
- You’re able to save phone space. You can clear your cache right from the menu in order to free up storage space faster. Or you can do it with a quick flip from Settings – you can save your cache, and your downloads straight to an SD Card.